What do volunteers do?
Paint, mulch, plant flowers, rake leaves, prune trees and bushes, wash windows, neighborhood clean up, can food drive, river clean up, and volunteer at community projects.
Requirements for jobsites:
- Within San Marcos/Kyle city limits
- Outside beautification only
- Must agree to the terms of the jobsite evaluation form and risk assessment
- Water, first aid kit, parking, and a restroom must be available for volunteers. Food is not required, but recommended
- Contact person must be present the day of Bobcat Build
- No power tools can be used by volunteers (including lawnmowers)