In accordance with Texas State University's recent announcement regarding COVID-19, Texas State is taking precautionary measures to help protect our university community from the spread of COVID-19.
With this announcement, the 18th Annual Bobcat Build scheduled for April 4, 2020 has now been cancelled and due to the complexities of the event we are not able to reschedule the event this year.
We look forward to your participation in Bobcat Build 2021.
If you have any questions please feel free to email us at email@example.com. Due to the influx of emails, we will try to respond to your email as soon as possible.
Thank you and have a safe Spring Break!
-Bobcat Build Officer Team
**Jobsite Request Forms are now closed.**
What do volunteers do?
Paint, mulch, plant flowers, rake leaves, prune trees and bushes, wash windows, neighborhood clean up, can food drive, river clean up, and volunteer at community projects.
Requirements for jobsites:
- Resident of Hays County and is not pursuing a degree at Texas State University.
- Jobsite must be within 20 miles of Texas State University
- Must agree to the terms of the jobsite evaluation form and risk assessment.
- Running water, first aid kit, parking, and a restroom must be available for volunteers. Food is not required, but always appreciated by volunteers.
- Contact person must be present the day of Bobcat Build.
- Bobcat Build CANNOT complete tasks that require electric or gas powered tools or work inside the home.
- Bobcat Build only provides the labor and tools (shovels, trays, brushes, etc.). Jobsite resident must provide mulch, gravel, and paint.
- In the case of rain or other inclement weather on the day of Bobcat Build, Bobcat Build will be canceled and not rescheduled (notification will be sent out).
- Bobcat Build can either paint OR scrape off paint, but NOT both.
- Bobcat Build is NOT responsible for the disposal of any waste or trash.
- There cannot be any dead or alive animals near where the volunteers are working.
- Bobcat Build will run background checks on the address and recipient listed.
REGISTRATION HAS NOW CLOSED!
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 512-245-4245.